Shell Scheme Package
Important information for shell scheme stands:
- Complete Shell Scheme modular wall panels in white
- For detailed specifications please contact the Operations team
- If you wish to change to a Space Only stand build, please ensure you notify the Operations team
- Fascia and ceiling beams may be removed but this must be approved by our contractor for structural reasons. Please send your request to the Operations team
- PLEASE BE AWARE your stand MUST NOT exceed 4m (location on the floor plan permitting).
- If you choose to keep your fascia beam, then you can upgrade and brand the fascia. For full details please contact the Operations team
- Use of beamers and light effects outside the stand is forbidden
- For security reasons, all Exhibitor material has to remain within the stand area
- You cannot fix anything to the wall panels using nails, staples or screws. Lightweight poly-board or card panels can be fixed with double-sided Velcro, twin stick pads or blutack. Support brackets and chain packs must be used to hand heavier items.
- Grey carpet will be supplied to your stand. Exhibitors wishing to lay an alternative floor covering can do so by ordering their preferred option via their ‘My Easyfairs’ account.
Up to 21sqm
1 X WHITE TABLE ASE99WE
2 X DE69 CHAIRS
1 X 309 LITERATURE RACK
1 X 500w TWIN SOCKETS
2 X SPOTLIGHTS
*Please note colours seen in our visuals are subject to change at the organisers discretion
22sqm - 35sqm
2 X WHITE TABLE ASE99WE
4 X DE69 CHAIRS
2 X 309 LITERATURE RACK
2 X 500w TWIN SOCKETS
4 X SPOTLIGHTS
36sqm and over
3 X WHITE TABLE ASE99WE
6 X DE69 CHAIRS
3 X 309 LITERATURE RACK
3 X 500w TWIN SOCKETS
6 X SPOTLIGHTS
Shell Graphics FAQ
Will be asked to provide written organiser approval. This is because each show has different rules regarding fascia overlay due to the look they wish to obtain. Fascia overlays are not permitted at all events.
We provide one reusable graphics walling option; this is the Rollable Inlay Option.
The printed panels are fitted between the metal framework of your shell scheme and attached at the top and bottom using magnetic tape. This option is suitable for TV mounting (DP1 panel required for mounting TV to wall). Please be advised that the first installation of your graphics will be fitted by GES. It is your responsibility to take down and reinstall your graphics after this point.
Please be advised that Foamex Overlay is not compatible with wall mounting. If wall mounting is attempted, the panels will break and damage your graphics and potentially the item/s you attempt to mount.
Our Foamex Overlay option is ideal for exhibitors aiming to obtain a seamless graphics finish. These panels are produced as approximately, 1m wide panels and fitted using a clip system to your shell scheme stand.
Our Foamex Inlay option provides a slick look to your stand. The printed panels are fitted between the metal framework of your shell scheme and attached using double sided tape. This option is suitable for TV mounting (DP1 panel required for mounting TV to wall). This option is not suitable for reuse.
All artwork specifications and dimensions will be provided to yourself once your order has been placed. Please be advised that sizes vary due to factors such as the type of graphics you choose, the placement of your graphics and the configuration of your stand.
We ask for all print ready files to be sent by WeTransfer link directly to your Project Manager. Your Project Manager will be the contact that sent all artwork sizes and dimensions after your order placement.
Artwork should be set to 25% scale at 300dpi.