Enter to win a FREE onsite Gas Supply & Plumbing Health Check training course!
A shortage in the global supply of helium has seen higher running costs in labs using helium as a carrier gas in gas chromatography.
Would you like an independent health check of your gas supply and plumbing to help you reduce helium usage in your laboratory?
Anthias Consulting offers a 1-day onsite Gas Supply & Plumbing Health Check which will do just this and go a step further by teaching you and your team the practical skills on how to find and fix leaks from the gas supply to the instrument.
– Learn where gases flow from and to in your instruments
– Learn potential leak sites, from supply to detector
– Gain practical experience in how to find & fix leaks in the gas supply & the instrument
– Tips on how to know there is a leak!
– Performing preventative maintenance to prevent leaks
The health check will also review your methods, showing you how to implement gas saving techniques into your current methods and how to ensure that the instruments are using lower gas flows when not in use.
Learn how to reduce helium usage in your laboratory for long-term cost savings.
Enter the prize draw: https://www.anthias.co.uk/win