Ready to support science with us to a new dimension? Find out here, if your profile is what we are looking for.
– Take ownership over a defined group of customers.
– Manage sales numbers as well as customers – you smash the targets for net revenue and gross margin.
– Constantly seek new business opportunities and develop existing business.
– Develop and execute sales plans in line with our market plans.
– Be able to turn data into insights and use them to persuade your customer.
– Stay ahead of the trends and constantly seek information about what’s playing in the market and where the opportunities are.
– Use your direct network and eventually the entire business to create awareness for TCS mission. Attend events and talks to raise awareness.
– Don’t be afraid of going new ways or trying new approaches.
Whether you come from a big corporate or a smaller organization, with your entrepreneurship and strong values, you have the drive to disrupt the world of crystallization and to be one of the first ones in the team to be building up a strong client base for TCS in Europe.
Understanding how to go about price negotiations & listings? All a piece of cake for you! You have experience working with the different layers in the hierarchy on pharma R&D/academic/CRO/CMO side and know how to approach the client in the best way for almost any topic. You have proven successful capital equipment sales experience in a network of pharmaceutical/chemical/scientific marketplace.
You are flexible to commute in your own region. Our office is in Alkmaar, The Netherlands. When we will be able to travel safely again, Alkmaar is the place where we regularly come together for team meetings. Your clients are spread all over Europe, however excluding DACH and UK. Once client meetings can take place again, you are happy to hit the road! We don’t mind which city you call home, as long as that’s closed to The Netherlands.