To develop, manage and be responsible for GxP Services at our head office in Basingstoke, UK. Do you enjoy contact with customers? Are you happy to get involved in validation projects? Do you want to shape your own future and develop our GxP business in the UK in the future?
Then we are looking for you!
• To develop services for calibration, qualification and validation in the GxP services market in the UK
• Manage, account for and strategically guide GxP services together with the Managing Director in the UK, and our fellow GxP experts in the TIS Group
• As an all-rounder, you will work productively in technical field service as an engineer as well as a supervisor and consultant for a wide range of issues in quality assurance and GMP compliance
• Grow with the tasks and participate in various projects and assignments in the areas of quality assurance and GMP directly at our customers‘ sites
• Take responsibility for, and proactively build our team in the UK
• Join TIS UK and accompany us on our growth path
Manager – GxP Services (UK)