• Autoclave Service and validation to the relevant HTM/UKAS standards.
• Breakdown and fault finding down to component level.
• Carry out activities on all of LTE’s range of equipment and when required other manufacturers range.
• Promote LTE’s products and services.
• Customer training on LTE products.
• Installation of all LTE products.
• Commissioning of LTE products.
• Perform additional tasks when required.
• Have an enthusiasm for learning new things.
• Working industry knowledge of autoclaves.
• Electrical and/or mechanical experience in the field.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Strong ability to communicate both written and verbally.
• Can navigate software and systems effectively.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook, etc.
• Working knowledge of TQ Soft & IP Reports.
• HTM/STM Autoclave validation certificate preferred.
• Full UK driving licence required.
• Competitive salary.
• Company car.
• Company credit card.
• Phone and laptop.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner allowance (within certain times).
• Overnight stay allowance UK and abroad.
• Generous company pension after qualifying period.
• Excellent training and development available.
• Private healthcare and other company benefits after a qualifying period